Bill Sweet has always been interested in how prayer and religion relate to consciousness and science. A natural connection between like-thinking people resulted in his involvement in the research of consciousness and prayer at Spindrift. Bill became a president of Spindrift, Inc. Brought up on the North Shore of Chicago, Bill graduated from New Trier High School and Illinois State University with a major in communications. He founded and was president of an entertainment booking agency in Chicagoland. Sweet’s avocations include being an investor, an audiophile, and an extra class ham radio operator.
Posts by this author
- The Unspiritualization of America: The Diminishment of Spiritual influences in our Society on 12 January 2017 - Posted in
- A Shot in the Dark morphs into A Shot in the Light on 29 September 2016 - Posted in
- The Trickster as the Trumpster on 29 August 2016 - Posted in
- How did prayers affect the Royal Family of England? on 07 April 2015 - Posted in
- Blocked Lives Matter on 26 February 2015 - Posted in
- Pop Culture and Population Culture on 11 January 2015 - Posted in