Would you comment on the difference between the monk and monkey in us?
This question is about the MIND-BODY-SPIRIT CONNECTION.
The Klingbeils responded to the monk question: Evidence of qualitative holy thought being effective would illustrate the difference between the monk and the monkey in human beings. When more of humanity realizes that their thoughts actually do affect material conditions, this startling realization will cause a variety of psychological reactions. Such as:
1. Some people will be angry to find out that their consciousness interacts with the environment and affects it.
2. Some people will be glad they discovered that their consciousness interacts and has a good effect on the environment.
3. Other people will be happy they discovered another way to manipulate and abuse people's minds. It will validate or unleash terrorizing powers for them.
4. Other people will experience great psychological strain and worry by finding out that thought is pushing material conditions around inside and outside of themselves.
5. Scientific skeptics will think the world is going crazy. These scientists will find ways to debunk each new study of consciousness and nonlocal healing.
6. Healers will be excited with the growing recognition of the mind-body-spirit connection. Healers will feel more acceptance.
7. Why would a healer feel more acceptance? Science is saying that healing at a distance is becoming more acceptable because 'nonlocality theory' supports that a healer's mind to mind communication is likely true, and not a myth.
8. Apparently a healer's mind communicates normative healing information to a healee's mind. A consequence for society will be more respect for a healer's position on the human scene. Like monks, many healers have a life purpose of cultivating and nurturing their inner qualitative thoughts. Scientific evidence to support that qualitative thought is nonlocal love which affirms life, will help sanction that a spiritual lifestyle is reasonable.
9. What a qualitative healer apparently communicates in prayer are quality healing effects as qualities of holiness. The word qualitative refers to these qualities. Some of these holy qualities are love, compassion, inspired thought, supplying a recognition of another's spiritual identity, and a perception of an order to surface from disorder.
10. A qualitative spiritual healer encourages his quality intention to be appropriate for the circumstances. A spiritual healer's thoughts act as a template to promote patterns of normalcy and balance. A spiritual healer's thought becomes empathic with healing information and the healee's thought and there appears to be no separation between all three. The three are the healer, the Christ-information, and the healee. The three form a triangle. A qualitative healer is affirming and drawing on the Divine Mind showering order to mankind through the energy of Spirit.